Saturday, June 7, 2008

The totally biased top 10 cars of my time

cars are placed in no order whatsoever. they are just iconic to me. all pictures were taken from the web. if anyone were to tell me to remove it cause you feel I shouldn't be placing your car here, feel free to inform me and I will remove. I respect this cars cause they shaped me.

















The Mitsubishi FTO

Why did Mitsubishi built so few of these? Why? Why do they want to deprive me? why?












The Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution 7

If you noticed, the evo 7,8,9 look awfully similar in engine and shape. I'd go for the big brother of them all.











The Volkswagen Concept A

What a design. An off-roader with suicide doors. Too bad its a concept. The Tiguan just ain't the same.








The Volkswagen Golf TSI

Brilliant engine. 1.4l? Don't be fooled. The first time I heard the engine roar, I fell in love with it.












The Audi TT

Mr icon. I started the shape. Ms "white-lady" copied my shape but I don't care. Do I need to bother? haha..










The Aston Martin DB9 & The Maserati Coupe

These 2 look so nice. I dream my wedding car would be one of them instead of the usual merc or whatever. It doesn't matter. They can't beat these 2. Eat me alive.












The Nissan Silvia S15

Possibly the most beautiful drift car ever. Shake the ass.









The Ferrari F40 & The Ferrari F50

I grew up with models of the same 2 cars. Formula 1 technology in a street legal car. The F40 started it. The F50 just taught the rest how to make speed look beautiful.

No comments: