Friday, June 20, 2008

The Best Album ever

Have you ever liked an album so much that you thought that it would be the best album ever and then a few months later you liked another? Have you seriously thought that it was the best album you ever loved? Did you like every single song in it? I mean, EVERY! Most of us love a certain album but not necessarily every single song in it. There's gotta be 1 or 2 or maybe more that we aren't so interested in. You love the songs the band plays but they can come from different albums. So, do you have an album which you absolutely love every single song?

I have one such album. The unbelieveable thing is that my dad bought it for me. He had totally no idea what sort of songs were on it. He just bought it and gave it to me. I seriously love every single song in it. It has been a 12 year love story and I still play it on my ipod. The whole album from front to back. I have to play it from track 1 to track 14. It has shaped my life totally. My choice of music is influenced by it.

Tragic Kingdom by No Doubt

  1. "Spiderwebs" (Gwen Stefani, Tony Kanal) – 4:28
  2. "Excuse me Mr." (G. Stefani, Tom Dumont) – 3:04
  3. "Just a Girl" (G. Stefani, Dumont) – 3:29
  4. "Happy Now?" (G. Stefani, Dumont, Kanal) – 3:43
  5. "Different People" (Eric Stefani, G. Stefani, Kanal) – 4:34
  6. "Hey You" (G. Stefani, Kanal) – 3:34
  7. "The Climb" (E. Stefani) – 6:37
  8. "Sixteen" (G. Stefani, Kanal) – 3:21
  9. "Sunday Morning" (Kanal, G. Stefani, E. Stefani) – 4:33
  10. "Don't Speak" (E. Stefani, G. Stefani) – 4:23
  11. "You Can Do It" (G. Stefani, E. Stefani, Dumont, Kanal) – 4:13
  12. "World Go 'Round" (Kanal, G. Stefani) – 4:09
  13. "End It on This" (G. Stefani, Dumont, Kanal, E. Stefani) – 3:45
  14. "Tragic Kingdom" (E. Stefani) – 5:31

No comments: