Thursday, June 5, 2008

Faith

What is faith? Faith is like totally believing in something that has yet to occur. I guess the key word would be totally. No point believing part of it. That's not faith. There's still doubt. As long as doubt exists in thought, we cannot possibly expect to be fully faithful. I see faith as applicable to all things, religion, relationships, behaviour and even choices. The choices we make each and every time affects the next. I feel that its more like the choices we don't make that really affects our lives. Often, I have numerous opportunities to make a choice and tada... I made none. No wonder I'm bored out of my wits. I guess I need a little more faith to make the right choice. Faith in God, Faith in People, Faith in the food I eat, Faith in the things I say, Faith in myself. If I ain't got faith in even myself, what more am I to expect of others. Reflect on it, brother. Stop talking. Start listening to yourself. But never let your mind take control over your life. Cause when an idle mind starts taking over, the results just cannot be what it should be. I've been idling for too long. My mind is all confused about when to start and when to stop. In my own words, no wonder I can't run fast. My mind is too confused when to go and when to stop. It just goes on and on in its own circles, going nowhere. Just gotta have a little more faith.

No comments: