Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Express Cut butcher

I visited a barber shop today hoping to get a haircut. Instead I walked right into a butcher shop and the butcheress was just about the make tail soup. Where else better to get the ingredients than from my head. What was I thinking trusting such a place?

Just because I was wearing a soccer jersey, shorts, slippers, carrying a slingbag, clean shaven due to the nature of my work, boyish looking does not mean I am some GINA. I know we are all just doing our jobs. But at least do your job. Your job was to listen to the customer and give them what they want not what they deserve. If that was part of your job description, you would be my parent. But you are not.

You started off fine enough. Why did you have to let your own morals and blind judgment take over. My overlapped sides did not even have a single strand of hair sticking out. Where is the overlap? I asked to follow my existing tail. Why did you have to cut it into a bushy fox tail? Since when did you become my moral authority?

No comments: