Friday, September 12, 2008

In search of an epiphany part 2 day 2


Today was about 3 things. A fantastic morning, a 50/50 afternoon, and a wild night.

Fantastic morning.
Went to Cu Chi Tunnels. Today we went to Ben Duoc tunnels. 1st time for Yuki. I went to Ben Dinh the other time. That means I've completed the Cu Chi tour totally. You must really admire the perseverance of the Cu Chi people. No matter how many bombs the enemy drops on them, they never gave up the war. Continue digging and continue fighting. A rifle in one hand and a plough in the other. I went with a small group so not too much interaction actually. 1 japanese quiet guy, 1 thai lagi quiet guy, 1 indian chicken, 1 american bored man and 1 half-jap singaporean who slept until his neck was sore. The trip was worth it. Eye-opening for the sore necked.

50/50 afternoon
Went for massage. Yuki loves massages and I just don't like people touching my shoulder. 50/50

Wild night.
Why I could not upload the blog? First, we had a high-class dinner. We are definitely not back-packing. Then, we went to Lush. One thing I learned from a Hongkie, Saigon always has blackouts. We were hit twice within 1 hour. Many stories. But best kept in memory. I don't want to put out my best thoughts online. Just wild.

No comments: