Friday, September 12, 2008

In search of an epiphany part 2 day 3


In saigon for the 3rd day.
We had pho at the place where Clinton ate. Everyday the pho is improving, says yuki.

Visited the Reunification Palace and the War Remnants museum. I have been dying to visit these 2 places. All my memories from movies have increased my interest in finding out more about the Vietnam War. Visiting these 2 historical sites really made me appreciate the situation I'm in. I have never been in a war and dreamt of being in a war when I was younger. But to see what actually happens. Priceless.

I finally had some alone time in the afternoon. Swam and swam and swam. So much time to think. I think I have some idea about certain things. I pray that I will be right.

Went out with Mai again in the evening. She has been so nice to us, bringing us out even though we are like 10 years her junior and totally Gina.

No comments: