Thursday, August 14, 2008

P.R.C.

Haven't made any entries in a while because I had someone to talk to and so did not the need to express myself to a reaction-less environment.

I recently made an interesting discovery which I believe the people who heard me did not quite catch. I only discovered it myself a few days later. When asked to describe who I was, I described myself as Practical, Realistic and Calculative. It would of course backfire at a joyous later event.

I've always prided myself as a practical and realistic person. Recently, I developed the calculative nature after several disappointments in our moral system forced me to think harder about my present future. Just like the ideals, I seek equality in treatment and pure democracy and meritocracy, fully understanding that the pure-ness of both would ultimately result in anarchy. But it is the jealousy of unequal treatment that drives me in my thoughts.

But, on the lighter side, these powerful symbols are often idolized on t-shirts and logos worn by people who do not really bother about governance issues promoting an anarchaic world.

No comments: