Thursday, December 4, 2008

Technologically challenged

Thank you to those who have come and read through my thoughts. I never thought anyone would come to visit. I just aired some of my thoughts, safe ones of course. However, I have not been able to post any new ones until now. Posts will become rare. You see, recently, technology has decided to collapse all around me. First my desktop gave up. Then, just as the revived laptop started to be showing signs of good health, it gave up. I have since reverted back to surfing the net with my ipod. That can only be described as surfing for the basics and nothing more.I had alot of lost posts/ideas that probably may not ever surface. That is the price I paid when technology got the better of finance.
Ha ha. I talk as if a lot of people visit this blog. As if.

No comments: